Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Weekend Funnies Series #3; The Names People Call Me

Holy shit! Is it the weekend already??

I guess that means The Weekend Funnies is here! Time to chill out, give your funny bone a tickle and give your brain the rest it deserves.

This is a weekly adult comic strip I have created for all you weary 9 - 5ers and Weekend Warriors.

If you like this comic, please show your appreciation by clicking the facebook 'like' button at the bottom of this post or 'Digg This' and help lift the spirits of other Weekend Warriors. You will find the 'Digg This' button to the right of this cartoon under the heading 'Do you like this site? Share it with others'

This segment is brought to you by:

The names people call me:

 Click on the pictures to get a larger view

 Ass Clown is now available for your kids parties.
Call 1-900-ASS-CLOWN to book him for all your special occassions.


You may have seen Cock Smoker hanging around on your farm.
After doing the dirty with a bunch of Chickens, he needs a break.


We have all been there, you turn the door knob and slice your hand, that's just Knob Gobblin doing his job.

OK, I will admit it, I am the Original Turd Burgler!
Let's just keep this between you and I though.

I Wanna Be The Weiner Of The Internets
The Writing Womb has been nominated for Best Humor Blog, Freakiest Blogger and Best Entertainment Blog from Blogger's Choice Awards. You can vote for me in all the categories I am nominated for. It would be nice to win one of them so, if you think I am worthy then:


Please vote for me!! I want to be a Weiner!

There, that wasn't too pathetic of me, now was it???  Oh and if I win any of these awards, I am so gonna do my Hot Dog dance, I will film it and post it for you all to see ;o)

Thanks for your support!




Also, a big shout out to the anonymous person who nominated my blog for the 2010 Canadian Weblog Awards...that was a nice surprise! Thank you anonymous awesome person...that really made my day today!


AWARDS

I am not bragging or anything, (ok, I kind of am) but I am getting a lot of awards lately so, if for some reason, I have forgotten to post one that you have given me, let me know I have the occassional brain fart from time to time. Plus I sleep with all my Jpeg awards so maybe one got lost under the bed or something. Thank you to all the people who have given me awards, these things make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

My cyber soul mate, Lizanne,  from Mialeentje gave me this most awesome award and had this to say:
"Sweetie, your blog makes me lose all my bodily fluids"
Check out this wonderful Mammapreneur's site:
http://mialeentje.blogspot.com




Beautiful blogger award from Jenna at Sweetest Surprise who said this:  "Because of the people I've had in my life, as well as the things I've learned and gone through, I tend to enjoy reading things that are unique, out of the ordinary, etc. I like stuff that makes me think outside of the box. That's one reason why I like The Writing Womb."



Midwestern Mamah gave me the Versitile blogging award …is that cause I can’t spell versitile?






To check out previous Weekend Funnies Posts, CLICK HERE

~I surrender to The Writing Womb~
>

2 comments:

Patricia ~ The Naked Writer said...

Hey Trish, way to go on the award nominations and your cartoons are sooo funny! You crack you up!
Love Me...xo

Anonymous said...

The Turd Burglar, the other one, caused a 500 error which prevented me signing up so I make you into a weiner.

BTW, the first installment of Pax Paranoia:

http://anti-vigilante.blogspot.com/2010/05/pax-paranoia-no-1-television-will-not.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails