Friday, August 13, 2010

Birthday Blog Bloodbath (say that 3 times fast I dare you!)

Today is my birthday and the universe made sure that I took notice by rubbing my nose in the fact that I am getting older, every which way I turned.

Click on any picture to enlarge.


That's not a very nice sign, Universe!



Um, ok...throw it in my face why don't you?
Fatty McFatfat is getting older and plumper, I get it!



Hey now!  No one is supposed to know that!


?



Yep, I actually saw 32 coming down the road to meet me and they didn't look friendly at all!



Oh no! When 32 meets 31, it's on...they are ready to rumble.


OH 32 is a dangerous, vicious age...31 stands no chance against these Barbaric Birthday numbers


Aghh! In a matter of moments, 31 is reduced to mangled roadkill...and 32 carries on to their birthday party as planned, right on schedule



Mangled and broken, age 31 must make it's own way to the funeral home


Poor little 31





Age 31 you will be missed, you sure were a fun year to hang with

I will be sending my 32 to Chuck Norris' Roundhouse Boot camp...so when it comes time to rumble next year with 33, 32 will win and live forever!
MUAAHHHAAAHHAAA 
*evil laugh CD disc 1 track 3*

No one sent me a card this year or maybe they did but I won't find out for 6-8 weeks because of the uber efficient *italics = sarcasm*  postal services offered here in Asia...so instead of getting bummed out, I decided to create a card for myself and share it with you guys.

 

 

Want to buy me a birthday drink / present but can't make the trip to Thailand? Send me a drink / present  via paypal :o) Click HERE

Want to send me a present but have no money to do so? Then vote for me as best humour blog or freakiest blogger on the Internet click HERE 

Regular postings will resume after summer is over...miss you guys and thanks for the wonderful emails I have received over the last month! You guys are too funny! Can't wait to fill you in with all the details of my summer vacation xo
Patricia

~I surrender to The Writing Womb~
>

12 comments:

An Independent Voter said...

Yay! Your back! Happy Birthday! 25 for me was a good age, so from now on I will always be 25, and this year will be the tenth time I turn 25! Whoo-hoo! It is so hard to find time to blog during the summer, but my flock would be lost without me! ;D I sent my wife over here as well, she should be your newest follower! Chat with you later!

Rich

SugaryCynic said...

Happy b-day, ya old lady! Try to enjoy it!! Remember, 32 in a mirror is 23! ...or would it be 53 since the 2 is reversed? You know what, nevermind :D

Dan Pearce said...

Haha, you made me laugh my butt off, especially the graybush part. Not good when I'm at work and somebody asks me what's so funny!

Single Dad Laughing

Didactic Pirate said...

Happy Birthday! Man, that 32 sure kicked 31's ass into the dirt. Luckily, though, 33 looks like a tiny bunny, so you probably won't have to witness such violence next year.

Amusing Bunni said...

Happy Birthday, and many more.
32 isn't old! Have fun.

Simon said...

Happy birthday, yo. Take solace in the fact that there are millions of young people you could mentor and live vicariously through!

Savira Gupta said...

She is back a year older,a year wiser, a year smarter and a year funnier!
Flip the number around my dear and you are a young
23 year old!

Occasionally called Robbie said...

First time visitor and loving what I see! Also the magic age of 32 myself all I can say is, whilst the body decides to take it easy, your mind steps up a gear :)
Happy Birthday!

Brans~Muffin said...

Happy Birthday! We miss you!

Patricia ~ The Naked Writer said...

Thanks everyone for the nice wishes. This birthday was my first away from my home country..it was a little tough...till I got silly drunk then it was all good!
I did what you suggested cynic and totally did the ol' yep i am an inverted 23 and seeing as english is almost everyones second or 4th language here...they totally bought it!

@rich...yeah 26 was my favourite age...when you first really start to figure yourself out...it's exciting...thanks for sending your wife my way...internet 3somes rock! I have been uber lazy this summer but will get back to posting a few times a week once sept. comes, glad you still take the time out to update your site...you are dedicated and awesome that's for sure

@single dad he he he excellent my plan for making you laugh at work...worked! ;o)

@Didactic...you're right! 33 does look like a tiny bunny that's great news as it will be easier to draw their slaughter come next year.. looks like i will be 32 for many years to come

@amusingbunny thanks i do want more birthdays but i just don't want the added weight of the numbers that accompany said bdays...any ideas?

@simon hmmm that sounds like it might be illegal but it's worth a shot!

@yoga thanks to you also! my daft mind didn't even think to flip the number around and no one even questions it! well, not to my face anyway

@Occassionally wow a fellow
32inite!(that's what our age is called when in groups see)hey do you remember Muppet Babies? I was just thinking of them and how awesome that cartoon was cause they were still muppets but in baby form which made for hilarious plot twists (well for an 8 year old) glad you liked the post welcome to thunderdome!

@brans thanks hun, long time no speak miss you too will comment again soon i promise!

good to be back everyone! xo

Karin Mitchell said...

30 was such a big adjustment that I keep forgetting that I turned 31. In my head I'm still getting used to 30. But then I realize that when I talk to other people, I couldn't give a shit how old they are. Bitching about aging is a waste of time. You're probably smokin hot and just need to do something that feels lavish.

Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

Happy Birthday! Somehow this made me feel better about turning 30 a week from saturday. Hey, at least I'm not turning 32!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails