Thursday, October 28, 2010

Failure Smells A Lot Like Schmegma With A Dollop Of Warm Apple Sauce!

Poop, double decker, camel-toe-jam, kerfluffenheimer, fromunder cheese, schmegma, dollop, hand-me-downs, apple sauce, penis...

I tried really hard to come up with something interesting to write for you all but those are the only words that came to mind. I think I might have popped a large hole in my brain from how hard I tried...can you smell it? Smells a lot like failure and disappointment to me...ah the sweet aroma of failure how I have missed you so! Doesn't it smell good?

So, my gift to all you dear readers is that I will not try to continue this butchery of a post. So for the safety of your brains, enjoy the cartoons I just made :o)



Because poop has feelings too...and when it smiles at me I should really learn to smile back at it :o)



I use the word Kerfluffenheimer a lot! Most people want to know what it means and the truth is, Kerfluffenheimer means whatever you want it to mean...today it doubles as a really bad swear word or a really dirty old fart you have held in for much too long cause you are trying to be polite. But tomorrow, Kerfluffenheimer could mean something very different.


I always thought that Toe Jam sounded pretty yummy....but camel toe jam? Could be a new trend!


Sometimes I feel that the word penis is the real plural for pen :o)


~I surrender to The Writing Womb~
>

18 comments:

CkretsGalore said...

Well that certainly is a colourful array of words.

The imagery the title provided my throat muscle quiver then contract a little.

Savira Gupta said...

Love the cartoons! Very inventive and says it all

April said...

Sometimes I write "penis" when I really mean to write "pencils". Sometimes I draw a penis when I really mean to draw a rocket. Like today. Did I mention I do all of these things in my classroom? No? Yeah, I do. 6th graders love me.

Occasionally called Robbie said...

Camel toe jam - Firstly is that tattoo for real!? It's awesome! As for Camel toe jam it's self, it would probably taste alright on muffins =D

Great post!

Poker Training said...

Someone really got a camel tattooed on their toe?...niceee.

Unbound State said...

Haha.. really funny post!
pen + is - was great! :))
i have also started a blog. Focusing Humor

Indigo Roth said...

Dammit, now you've made me all hungry!

Murr Brewster said...

A friend of mine named his basketball team Smegma. I think it had to do with all the dribbling.

Meysha Lestari said...

very funny... love it.. :)

Christi Johnson said...

Tricia...your brain does operate on a different wavelength, and I love that! I am sitting here in the bookstore, giggling and trying not to to make too much noise. I have to read your blog at home where no one will stare at me when I fall out laughing.

How are you? Wanna get that interview done soon? When are you free-er than usual? ;)

Marsy {Giddy Fingers} said...

wheeereee aarrreee uuuuuu my little jungle friend?

Lwolverine said...

hahhah great one..really funny


would u like a link exchnge with me blog

if yes email me @ sahlcoolio@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi! Your blog was recently tagged as Blog-A-Licious! Do keep your great posts coming!
Cheers - Dora
http://peacefrompieces.blogspot.com/2010/12/pledge-of-responsible-social-media.html

Patricia ~ The Naked Writer said...

HOLY CRAP everyone! I heart you all, I am not dead...just up to my eyeballs in a lot of work these days...thanks for all the comments and emails....i promise i will post something in the next week when i finally have a day off...and also take some time out to read your blogs that i miss so much!
hope all is well thanks for keeping me around xo

CkretsGalore said...

Cooommmmmme back!

Tonya said...

Cartoon poo is pure win.

Clocks Declaring said...

Well hello there!

I'm commenting to let you know that I have decided to award you a 'Stylish Blogger Award'!

I have linked to your blog from my own here
http://clocks-idiolect.blogspot.com/2011/03/why-thank-you-i-was-feeling-rather.html

With this award come some rules (apparently).

They are:

Thank and link back to the person who awarded this to you.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

I really love reading your blog.

Keep it up! Even though it's been awhile since you've posted! O:

Sorry if this is a bother for you, however. Have a great day, all the same!

Whitney Soup said...

your poop drawing is cute - that's pretty impressive :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails